Doggie Day Care
DO YOU FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE YOU LEAVE YOUR DOG HOME WHEN YOU ARE WORKING?
Day Care Hours:
Office hours: 7:30 AM – 12:00pm, 3:30pm – 7:00 PM, Day care is not available on Holiday’s of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas & Easter.
Day Care Packages:
DELUXE DAY CARE Price $15.00 per day
Potty walk & Snack
SUPREME DAY CARE Price $20.00 per day
Day care for the active dog with some extras added on
Playtime, Snack, Add on a choice of Nature Walk, Cuddle time, and
Splash ‘N’ Play – (summer time only)
There are many reasons to bring your dog to Silver Trails for Day Care. At Silver Trails we can entertain your dog for the day. Daycare is a good way for the pet with a lot of energy to get some exercise during the day, or for the pet that has separation anxiety to socialize and not feel alone. Playtime at Silver Trails is done on a one-on-one basis. Silver Trails offers several playtime options for your pet, with their own personal PLAYTIME BUDDY. You can set up a schedule of activities that you would like your pet to enjoy during the day:
PLAYTIME – chase ball, frisbee or running through the tunnel. Playtime is done in a large, fenced in yard where your pet is free to run safely.
TRAIL WALK – your dog will be taken on an enjoyable walk through our fields and trails where they can enjoy the country air and explore nature.
CUDDLE TIME – if you dog likes to just “chill out” on the couch at home, we have the perfect spot, our Cozy K-9 Playroom. Your dog can relax and watch TV, or play with the toys in our toy box. They can get a massage and brushed if they like. If your pet is not allowed on the couch, we will make sure not to teach them any bad tricks, and we will sit on the floor and cuddle with your dog
SPLASH ‘N’ PLAY – (offered in the summer only) Combination of a pool time and a playtime session. Your dog can splash and chase water toys in our wading pools, and run around in the play yards.
Benefits of Day Care:
- A fun filled day of socializing and activities
- One-on-One attention from a Playtime Buddy
- Relief for the boredom from staying home alone
- Peace of mind knowing your dog is enjoying a stimulating day of fun
Day care is also available if you just need to get your pet out of the house if you are having work done, having company over, or even if you are doing a day trip and need a place for your dog to stay for the day.
Things to Know:
- Your dog will have their very own indoor / outdoor climate controlled enclosure for resting and naps.
- You can bring a blanket or bed from home.
- If your dog needs to be fed during the day, please provide the food – unless it is something that we feed.
- If your dog needs medication during the day, please label and bring it with them.
- All belongings should be labeled with their name.
- Please let us know of any food allergies for treats will be served during day care.
- You choose the day care package which is right for your dog.